Tuesday 14 April 2015

The Liebster Award


I've had 3 nominations for the Liebster award this month, so I'm combining them all into this one post! Thank you to Rhiannon, Samantha and Sam for tagging/nominating me! 

Rhiannon's questions:
1. Which blog would you recommend and why?
My favourites are: Viviannadoesmakeup, Lilypebbles, Amelialiana, PagesbyMegan, fashionfilth & essiebutton

2. What's your favourite Friday night treat?
A takeaway - usually garlic bread with cheese and olives (but not every week!)

3. Any guilty pleasures?
Not really. 

4. Three words to describe your blog.
Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

5. If you could be an animal for the day, what would you be and why?
I'd be a pug because they're cute, I could play with Noopy all day and they don't have to go to work!

6. Would you rather have toes for fingers or fingers for toes?
This is random, I'm sure I've answered this before somewhere but I really don't know, I wouldn't want either!! 

7. What post are you most proud of and why?
My last post probably - my dungarees outfit because I like how the photos turned out.

8. Are you a sweet or savory person?
Mostly sweet. 

9. Which country to visit is on the top of your bucket list?
Tie between USA specifically LA and NYC, and Stockholm Sweden

10. What is your favourite Instagram account and why?
Can I have three? fashionfilth sunbeamsjess and asos_megan both because they have great photos and I love their style. 

11. In your opinion, what is the best thing about being a blogger
The freedom to be yourself.

Samantha's questions:
1. Why did you start blogging?
I loved reading other blogs and watching youtube videos

2. Dream holiday?
LA or NYC for 3 weeks 

3. What is your favourite make up brand?
Probably Nars or Burberry 

4. Dream job?
I'd love to blog and youtube full-time because I love it, and I'd love to have time to do more posts and videos.

5. What is your favourite TV show?
Grimm and PLL

6. What can't you love without?
I don't really get this. I can't live without my dog, I don't know what I can't love without. 

7. Who is you favourite blogger?
probably Anna from ViviannaDoesMakeup 

8. When are you happiest?
When I'm on holiday (from uni/work) and can go shopping and chill out!

9. Whats your go to clothes shop?
Urban Outfitters, Topshop are the ones I go to most.

10. Do you have any hidden talents?
I don't know, I can put both feet in a straight line (called quarter to 3 as it would be on a clock) but that's a pretty random thing! 

11. What is your favourite app?
instagram

Sam's questions:
1. Favourite high street brand?
Probably either Zara, Topshop or UO

2. When and why you started blogging? 
About 3 years ago

3. What is your most precious possession, and why?
Aside from my dog, my designer handbags and shoes, because I save so much to be able to get them!

4. Cats or Dogs?
Dogs.

5. What is your guilty pleasure TV program?
I don't really have one. My favourites are Grimm, PLL, Game of Thrones, Poldark, Downton Abbey, Mr Selfridge, The Vampire Diaries, Gossip Girl, Once upon a time.

6. Favourite beauty product, (high end or high street)?
Probably my Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar bronze and glow, and for skincare definitely Liz Earle cleanse and polish.

7. Who is your role model?
I don't have one specifically. 

8. Who is your favourite Instagram account you follow?
Aside from the ones I've already mentioned in this post: lilypebbles, millie mackintosh, barbarapbabe, and the asos stylists accounts are really good - isabella, rachel, rachelmae and megan.

9. Explain your style in 3 words.
Monochrome, casual, mixed

10. What is your dream career?
Blogging/youtubing 

11. Who are your favourite YouTubers?
I have so many! Fashion filth, sunbeamsjess, the persian babe, viviannadoesmakeup , lily pebbles, helen anderson , kathleen lights , essiebutton , amelialiana , lily melrose, Zoe london, Zoella, Fleurdeforce, megsboutique, makeup by tiffany d, beauty crush, inthefrow, hellooctober, icovetthee (I've probably missed some out!) 

My nominees:

My questions: (a mix of the ones above and some new ones!) 
1. Why do you blog?
2. Favourite instagram account(s)
3. Favourite YouTubers?
4. Any pets? 
5. Favourite shop/online store?
6. What are your favourite videos to watch/posts to read? 
7. Favourite TV series?
8. Who is your style icon?
9. What is your all time favourite beauty product?
10. Dream career? 
11. A random fact about yourself. 

If you've been nominated, simply answer the questions, link back to me in your post and nominate 11 smaller bloggers to do the tag next! I've chosen all my nominees from the twitter chats, and I follow all your blogs, so please follow me too (if you're not already!) x 

No comments:

Post a Comment