Sunday 5 October 2014

The Weekend Post #2






Hope you've all had a lovely weekend!! I'm sorry I didn't do a weekend post last week as I totally forgot about it- I've been so busy! 

On Friday my grandma bought me this gorgeous cupcake and macaroons from a shop in Skiptom where she went for the day with my family (I was at uni). They were absolutely delicious!! 

Saturday was spent doing work for uni which was rather boring, although I did have an exciting topshop delivery which hopefully I will be sharing with you soon. I really want to get back into making videos but it's just trying to find a time to do them! 
I'm wearing my new topshop fur lined denim jacket today it's super cosy and I love it. I really regretted not buying it last year, so I had to take advantage of the 20% student discount offer this week to get it! 

Today I've had a lovely day out with my mum. We went into Manchester as I had a few vouchers for different shops from magazines and things so I've been treating myself!! I will try and do a haul soon with what I've bought! I have things from Harvey Nichols, whistles, jack wills, office and the body shop so it's been a #feelingspendy kinda day!! I also picked up Alfie's book (the pointless book) which seems really fun when I've just had a flick through! I like to support fellow bloggers and bloggers even though they're already so much more established than me! 

This week looks like another super busy one but I'm determined to get some more blogging done this week! I keep getting annoyed as I've been planning blogging evenings and then I end up with work to do for uni for the next day!! I'm really looking forward to half term! 

Hope you all have a lovely week, and make sure to follow this blog if you haven't already! Xx

(These photos are from my Instagram so make sure you're following me there too @nellyandnoopy) x 

No comments:

Post a Comment