Thursday 9 October 2014

Autumn Weekend Outfit




















Topshop Denim jacket
Boohoo cut out top
Topshop Black Joni jeans
ALDO Boots 
Louis Vuitton Speedy 30

There was a sneak peek of this outfit in my last Weekend post, but here is the full thing! I couldn't wait to wear this amazing denim jacket. As I said in my other post, I regretted not getting it last year, so I took advantage of the 20% student discount and treated myself! It's really cosy and warm and has been perfect for this very cold weather we're having at the moment! I've worn it to uni today and it was so snuggly and warm!

I'm also wearing the new Black Joni jeans! These are so much nicer than my old ones, they're a really true black (my others have faded to grey) but they're still the same amazing fit. I always go back to my Joni jeans as I haven't found anything as good! They're quite expensive but I find most stretchy jeans loose their elasticity, but these bounce back after every wear and so they always fit perfectly!

I've had these Aldo boots for a couple of months now, I bought them when I was in London using my £25 Aldo Elle gift card that I had. They're really comfortable and are so easy to style. They weren't cheap but the leather is super soft and they haven't hurt my feet at all. I think these will be this year's version of my worn-to-death ankle boots.

I'm carrying my Louis Vuitton bag which I haven't stopped using since I treated myself to it at Harrods when I was in London. I really love it and it's super practical. Louis Vuitton bags are such amazing quality too and you can really tell that in real life (not so much in these photos!)

Finally my top is from boohoo.com , it's such a bargain and is a nice change from a plain tee. I find it really wearable and just easy to style. I love the cut-out detail and the colour is really lovely too. You basically can't go wrong with it! It comes in a few other colours too.

My necklace is from Astrid & Miyu and it's the wishbone one I wear loads!

Hope you've all had a lovely day! Nearly weekend now guys-hope you have a lovely one! xx





No comments:

Post a Comment