Wednesday 8 October 2014

Altuzarra for Target























Altuzarra for Target Jumper 
Topshop Joni jeans
JustFab Tamery flats*

These photos are from last week, I'm so sorry I haven't had chance to put them into a post earlier! Anyway, the good news is that quite a lot of the Altuzarra for Target collection is still available on Net-a-Porter (link above). Usually these high street-designer collaborations sell out really quickly, but for some reason this one's lasted a little bit longer! I saw this jumper in a magazine a few weeks ago and absolutely fell in love. I'm loving the monochrome trend at the moment, but we all know I love a good big bird (eagles, owls, pheasants etc). I'm always drawn to Bird things and this jumper just had to be mine.
The embroidery is absolutely beautiful, the quality is amazing, and you can really tell it's from a designer collection. The jumper itself is really soft and is quite lightweight so will be great for layering too. It's getting so cold now in England isn't it?

I'm also wearing my Joni jeans. (how many times have I typed that over the last year!) Anyway, you'll be pleased to know that I'm wearing my new ones now, and have retired these old ones to wearing around the house. Future outfit posts will feature the new pair! (it's taken me long enough!)

Last but not least, I'm wearing my JustFab Tamery flats. These slip-ons have been a huge trend for Spring and Summer and are staying around for Autumn and Winter. They're a great casual shoe and go with pretty much anything. I'm always wearing mine, and they're great for just slipping on when you're in a hurry. I have the black ones, but they come in some lovely prints and colours too.

I hope you're all having a great week so far! I always feel like my week is split into two as I have placement Monday-Wednesday and then uni Thursday-Friday! Nearly weekend now guys! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment