Sunday 14 September 2014

The Weekend Post #1

























Seeing as I'm a bit busier these days, I thought I'd start blogging a bit more of my 'life' as I like reading these kinds of posts myself, and it's nice to share things you've done and enjoyed I think.

On Friday night I went for a lovely meal with some friends. We went to an Italian restaurant and I took some pictures to show you what I had (I love taking pictures of food weirdly!). It was really nice, and was so enjoyable to catch up with everyone. I did wear a really nice outfit, but it was a rush between getting home from uni and getting out again so sadly I didn't manage to get any photos of it!
My starter was Bruschetta with Red pepper and garlic, then pizza with vegetables, olives, and cheese, and for dessert I had white chocolate creme brûlée. I was very full afterwards!

























Yesterday I went into Manchester to meet up with my friend and former flatmate Deborah, before she heads back to the USA in a couple of weeks. We went to Teacup in the Norhern Quarter which was a lovely tea room with the biggest choice of tea I've ever seen. I had the Tippy Earl Grey and Deborah had the Performing Flower tea. I'm more of a coffee drinker really, but both teas were delicious (I tried a bit of the flower tea too). I'd really recommend them. Also, they'll refill your teapot so you can sit drinking tea all afternoon! The cakes were also really good, I had a lemon cake which was delicious!

























Today I had a much needed lie-in and then caught up on some uni-work and had a trial run to find my placement ready for this week!
I did manage to catch the live stream of the Topshop Unique SS15 show from London Fashion week, which was really good, some gorgeous pieces and of course Cara is just perfection! I'm hoping I'll get the chance to actually go to London Fashion Week sometime!

Also, the Altuzarra for Target collection came out today on Net-A-Porter, so of course I had to have a little look. I couldn't resist this gorgeous embroidered sweater (above), so I treated myself and I can't wait for it to arrive. You can see the collection here.

I hope you've all had a lovely weekend, it's really weird for me as I used to work weekends, so I'm enjoying my weekends now! I've got loads of uni work to do, but I'm going to make sure I do things at the weekend just for a bit of relaxation and fun time!

Hope you all have a lovely week! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment